12.07.2012

I'm getting published!




I have some great news! :)


The first novel I wrote last year entitled By My Side will be published by Anchor Group Publishing!!!


Yeah, I know, I'm quite excited because it's a dream I had and never thought it'd be possible. 

It's way too soon to have a release date but I can already tell you it should be out in 2013. ;)

I won't tell you much about it right now because I love to keep some mysteries for later, but By My Side is a Young-Adult Contemporary Romance where the main characters have some issues to deal with. I can't help it, I love to write some drama. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like an interesting story. Don't let the dark erotica bio on my blog/profile fool you--I love YA as well. Good luck with your new release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemma! (Love your name)

      Thank you. I'm so excited to begin to work on BY MY SIDE in February with my publisher.
      And don't worry, I enjoy reading erotic novels from time to time. ;)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to hear more about By My Side :)

    ReplyDelete