6.19.2014

I'm Taking Over a Page! Help Me!

I'm starting to panic. I'm a very shy person and that's probably why I suck at blogging, promoting and all of this. But, I'm trying to open up more and I recently decided to "take over" a page on Facebook. Two great ladies agreed to give me their page for a little while today!

I hope you'll be there to help me, share, like and comment.
It'll be this afternoon for my US friends and tonight at 7pm for my UK friends. Can I count on you?

If I don't screw up, we should be able to have fun drooling over some male characters, laugh with some teasers of my upcoming book, and you could even win some ebooks!


Give these ladies a like and keep your eyes open!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Two-Ordinary-girls-and-their-books/1622961844596659?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment