8.26.2015

New Banner! What do you think?

Hello there, 

I have a new banner! What do you think? I hope you like it as much as I do. ;)


While I'm here let me update you on my progress...

I'm still working on the improved version of We Shouldn't And Yet... and it's starting to be really nice. Well, maybe I shouldn't say nice considering how h-o-t some scenes are supposed to be. ;) 
The cover (& blurb) reveal is scheduled September 16 and I can't wait for it. In the meantime, I'm very nervous. 

I'm also now working on the first draft of a novella for my rockstar romance series. I should be finished with it in a few days. When I started working on this series I hadn't planned on writing a novella, but sometimes characters won't shut up.
Once I'm finished with the novella I'll start writing the third book in the series. 

And of course I have more stories to come! 
I had a new book idea after seeing a picture posted by a model and a photographer on Facebook a few days ago, and I can't stop thinking about it. I can already tell this story is going to make me cry. 

As usual, I'm busy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment