7.09.2016

1-click Them All! #5


It's Saturday and it's time I share with you the new books on my Kindle. ;)

Don't forget that if you want to participate you can either do it here or on my Facebook Page. And you don't have to post the buy links, just titles and author names so we can all check them out and 1-click!



Best friends to lovers romantic comedy? I'm in!
1-click!










I remember really enjoying the first one when it came out. It's time I read the next in the series.
1-click!









Third book in Ilsa Madden-Mills' series and it was only $0.99 when I 1-clicked.
1-click!









This one is a pre-order. The book doesn't come out until next September. I like the sound of this one. ;)
1-click!









FREE when I 1-clicked. Sounds like a good one as I was looking for a summer read.
1-click!









FREE when I 1-clicked. Another summer read!
1-click!











FREE when I 1-clicked. I stuffed my Kindle with books I think are quite fitting for the beach. :P
1-click!








I like the sound of this one. And it was FREE when I 1-clicked!
1-click!










I like the blurb and from what I know it's not the usual sweet friends to lovers kind of story. I'm intrigued. FREE when I 1-clicked.
1-click!









A friend in a FB group I'm in recommended this one saying that it's very h-o-t. How could I resist. :D
$0.99 when I 1-clicked.
1-click!








FREE when I 1-clicked. I don't know anything about this book other than the blurb and it sounds like a fun read. :)
1-click!









Mia Sheridan has/had wonderful sales on her books. $0.99 a book! I had to 1-click to complete my collection. :)
1-click!









Only $0.99 when I 1-clicked!
1-click!










It turns out that I'm trying to stuff my kindle with novellas more and more.  After all, when you don't have a lot of time, it's a great way to discover new authors (to me) and relax.
1-click!







Only $1.99 when I 1-clicked!
I really need to read this book. I know, I should already have but it's not my fault if there are so many great books out there that I lose track of them all.
1-click!









FREE when I 1-clicked.
1-click!











$0.99 when I 1-clicked. I can't tell you how many times I saw this one as a recommended read. I'm told it's a very fun read.
1-click!








FREE when I 1-clicked.
This one intrigued me.
1-click!








Another huge week for me and my Kindle! :o


No comments:

Post a Comment