9.06.2012

First Post, First Words






Hi guys!

Here is my first post on my brand new blog. Somehow, it's both weird and awesome. Why?

Because I'm working on a YA contemporary book - it's closer to the end than the beginning - and I'm not used to talk about it. But here I am.

So, a little word about my current project?

In few words: rock, band, romance, conflicts, family, triangle, love/hate, friendships, gigs, stepbrother, music and high school.

My story is mostly centered on the relationships between the characters. It's fun to write and I hope that someday you'll find it fun to read too.

I already wrote a little over 60 000 words and I plan to have a first draft of about 90 000 words. I hope to finish it before the end of October.

If you want to know more, I'll post a little blurb and even a little excerpt soon. I'm also eager to answer your questions and ''talk'' about music and books.

See you soon guys !


No comments:

Post a Comment